Wednesday, March 4, 2009

More is more

If you've been keeping an eye on my shop you'd see that I've been adding tons of new styles/gauges of headpins. My goal is to become more of a one-stop shop for headpins (especially sterling silver) because few other sellers on Etsy offer them and I know from experience it can be a pain to amass all the various types of headpins you'll need.

20 gauge argentium - as suggested by a customer. These would be fabulous to bend into earwires - just don't forget to file the ends so they don't slice anyone's earlobes open.


22 gauge argentium - great as earwires for very light earrings or for larger beads.


24 gauge fine silver gauge headpins


...and now any headpin order can be oxidized for a flat fee of $5. I'm seeing a lot of jewelry artists do some amazing work with oxidized metals, so I figured I'd make their lives a bit easier.

So there you have it! More headpins you can shake a stick at.

My very next project is adding 24 gauge argentium headpins...it's a glaring omission I will fix soon.

As always, these headpins (and more!) are available in my shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment